Livestorm Meet is our meeting feature, available to all our users who create a Livestorm account.
With Livestorm Meet, you'll have your own private meeting room to host instant sessions. No registration required. Just share the link to your meeting room with anyone and start hosting quick video sessions with your collaborators, prospects, and customers.
Now you'll have your webinars and meetings all in one place 🎉
You can access your own meeting room from your main dashboard (top of the screen right next to "My webinars"):
Here's what you need to know about this feature:
- Up to 4 people in the meeting room on our Free plan, and up to 8 people on our Premium plan.
- In addition you can have one screen share at a time in your room.
- On our Premium plan, you create as many meeting rooms as you want!
- You can invite people by sharing the room link, it's that easy.
- As the host/room owner, you can lock your room. In this case, your visitors will have to request permission to enter the room. If not, anyone enter the room directly if they have the link.
- In order to enter the webinar room, you have to give access to your microphone and webcam (even if you don't plan on using it).
- You'll receive notification sounds when someone knocks, joins or leaves the room 👀
- You can also use the chat feature to send messages, share links and files with other people in the room:
Livestorm Meet is compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Opera (desktop). Also please not that our dial-in feature is not supported in Meet yet.
That's it! Now you can jump on instant video meetings and calls anytime from anywhere 🖖
How does the pricing work?
Feel free to check out our dedicated article for more information: Meet Premium: Pricing and Plans
What's next? 🔮
We're working on some exciting features for Meet Premium:
- Scheduled meetings
- Recording meetings
So stay tuned!