Livestorm Meet is our newest feature, available to all our users.
With Livestorm Meet, you'll have your own private meeting room to host instant sessions with up to 6 people* (up to 4 on the free plan). No registration required. Just share the link to your meeting room with anyone and start hosting quick video sessions with your collaborators, prospects, and customers.
Now you'll have your webinars and meetings all in one place 🎉
You can access your own meeting room from your main dashboard (top of the screen right next to "My webinars"):
Here's what you need to know about this feature:
- You can have up to 6 people in the room (6 video streams and 1 shared screen)* [on the free plan, up to 4 people + 1 shared screen]
- You can invite people by sharing the room link, it's that easy!
- As the host/room owner, you can lock your room. In this case, your visitors will have to request permission to enter the room. If not, they can enter the room directly via the link
- In order to enter the webinar room, you have to give access to your microphone and webcam (even if you don't plan on using it):
- You'll receive notification sounds when someone knocks, joins or leaves the room 👀
- You can also use the chat feature to send messages, share links and files with other people in the room:
Livestorm Meet is compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Opera (desktop). Also please not that our dial-in feature is not supported in Meet yet.
That's it! Now you can jump on instant video meetings and calls anytime from anywhere 🖖
What's next? 🔮
We're working on introducing multiple meeting rooms per account. Stay tuned for the update!