Create Your Event With Doodle
Doodle enables groups to find a better time to meet with pols and also allows customers to book meetings with you with a dedicated booking page.
By connecting Livestorm and Doodle together, you and your team members can have a Livestorm event automatically added as a video conferencing app for your calendar event generated by Doodle. This is useful if you want to use all the power of Livestorm and in particular, the native analytics features to better understand your attendees’ behavior.
This feature is in public beta at the moment. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us feedback to help us improve it!
In this article
Enable a Calendar Integration on Livestorm
Since the Livestorm integration with Doodle relies on a calendar connection, you need to activate a calendar integration on both tools.
Enable the Calendar on Doodle
To be able to use Livestorm with Doodle, you need to enable your calendar on Doodle:
- Click on your name at the top right corner and then go to Account Settings.
- Select Connected calendars and find the same calendar type enabled on your Livestorm account (Google Calendar or Outlook). Click on the Connect button.
- Choose your calendar account. Make sure to use the same account you have used on Livestorm!
- Allow access to your calendar account.
- That's it, your calendar has been added to Doodle! 🎉
Configure the Doodle Booking Page with Livestorm
The video conferencing link is mainly useful for the booking page mode.
- Create a new booking page or edit an existing one.
- In the Set the details section, verify that Video conferencing is not activated and write #livestorm in the Location field.
- Click on Create booking page (or Save if you're editing an existing booking page).
And that’s it, you’re all set! 🎉 Next time a meeting will be booked on thos Doodle booking page, the attendee and yourself will receive a calendar invitation and the Livestorm video conferencing link will automatically be added to the calendar event 5 minutes later. Your attendee will also receive their personal link to enter the Livestorm event room by email.