Log in to the Event
IN THIS ARTICLE:
What is an access link?
Your access link is your direct, unique link to access the event that you've registered for.
- If the event has started: when you click on your access link, you'll be directed straight into the event room.
- If the event hasn't started yet: you'll be directed to a waiting page with a countdown until the event's start.
What is an access key?
You won't need this to enter the event, but it is a 4-digit code that is part of your access link.
The event host can resend you your access link if you don't receive the emails, or you can resend your access link to yourself.
Registered for an event? Wondering how to access it?
👉 Just click on the "Access event" button 👈
- You should have received one confirmation email as soon as you registered for the event.
- You will receive two notification emails: one hour and five minutes before the start of the event (as long as the event host activated these).
- All three of these emails include your access link to enter the event room.
Didn't receive your confirmation email?
- Please contact the host of your event and ask them to resend your access link.
- Or contact us at email@example.com and we can help you find it.
- Did you unsubscribe from Livestorm emails? Just click on Manage my email preferences from the footer of a previous email to opt back in.
Don't want to go searching through your emails for the access link?
- Contact the host of the event for a link to their registration page
- Click on Already registered? Resend my access link
- Type in the email address you registered with
- Click on Resend my access link
- Check your email to retrieve your access link 🤙🏼
I've logged in via a method above but the event is not loading
If you've clicked on your access link but see an infinitely loading circle, this means that you are on a protected network or firewall. To fix this problem, you will need to:
1. Turn off the firewall or use a different network, or
2. Use your mobile's 4G network or connect via mobile
You can also check out our troubleshooting checklist ✅