How Do Registrants Log In to the Webinar?
IN THIS ARTICLE:
What is an access link?
Your access link is your direct, unique link to access the webinar that you've registered for.
- If webinar has started: when you click on your access link, you'll be directed straight into the webinar room.
- If the webinar hasn't started yet: you'll be directed to a waiting page with a countdown until the webinar's start.
What is an access key?
You won't need this to join! It's just an alternative in case you don't receive the emails. It's a 4-digit unique code that you can use to enter the webinar room along with your email address.
The webinar host can give you the access key to log in if you don't receive the emails, or you can resend your access link to yourself.
Registered for a webinar? Wondering how to access it?
👉 Just click on the "Access webinar" button 👈
- You should have received one confirmation email as soon as you registered for the webinar.
- You will receive two notification emails: one hour and five minutes before the start of the webinar (as long as the webinar host activated these).
- All three of these emails include your access link to enter the webinar room.
Didn't receive your confirmation email?
- Please contact the host of your webinar and ask them to resend your access link.
- Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find it.
- Did you unsubscribe from Livestorm emails? Please contact us at email@example.com to resubscribe.
Don't want to go searching through your emails for the access link?
- Contact the host of the webinar for a link to their registration page
- Click on Login to access
- Click on Lost your access key?
- Check your email to retrieve your access link 🤙🏼
I've logged in via a method above but the webinar is not loading
If you've clicked on your access link but see an infinitely loading circle, this means that you are on a protected network or firewall. To fix this problem, you will need to:
1. Turn off the firewall or use a different network, or
2. Use your mobile's 4G network or connect via mobile
You can also check out our troubleshooting checklist ✅