Delete a Registrant From an Event
As a host or workspace owner, you can delete registrants yourself directly from your Livestorm dashboard.
This is a permanent action and cannot be undone.
In order to delete a registrant:
- Click on your Event from your main dashboard.
- Click on People.
- Then, you can then either:
- Click on the ••• icon next to the registrant's name to open the menu.
- Click on the name of your registrant to open up their profile in the side pane.
- Click on Delete registrant on the menu and click again on it on the pop-up window showing up.
- That's it, your registrant has definitely been removed from your event!
- Deleting a registrant is permanent, applies to all sessions of an event, and cannot be undone.
- The removed registrant won't receive any new reminders or follow-up emails from Livestorm.
- The removed registrant's stats will also be removed from all analytics, reports, and graphs.
- All the removed registrant's room interactions (messages, questions, etc.) will also be deleted.
- Removed registrants won't be able to connect to the session (unless they re-register).