How Do I Hide Chat/Questions/Attendees?
If you have privacy concerns, you can indeed hide some stuff during a webinar.
There are several reasons why you should add some privacy settings:
- Competitors might register for one of your webinars
- You don't want your attendees to search each other on Linkedin
Or maybe you just don't want to be disturbed by the chat!
If that's your case, you can go to your webinar settings and scroll to the Webinar room:
In your privacy settings you can:
- Hide the participant tab and leave it visible only to the host and moderators
- Hide the attendees' family names
- Disable the chat altogether
- Disable the Q/A tab altogether
- Hide the questions asked between participants. Only moderators and hosts will be able to see everyone's questions
- Disable the polls
Thanks to our preview mode, you'll see the you'll be able to see the changes that you make on the webinar room directly.
| Make private?
||Hide tab completely?|
|Polls|| No (
👉 Important: if you make those changes after your webinar already started, you and your live attendees will have to refresh to see the changes. However, new attendees will have the new settings.