How Do I Hide Chat/Questions/Attendees?
If you have privacy concerns, you can indeed hide some stuff during a webinar.
There are several reasons why you should add some privacy settings:
- Competitors might register for one of your webinars
- You don't want your attendees to search each other on LinkedIn
Or maybe you just don't want to be disturbed by the chat!
If that's your case, you can go to your Webinar settings and click on Webinar room:
In your privacy settings you can:
- Disable the Chat altogether
- Disable the Questions tab altogether
- Enable "private questions" to hide the questions asked between participants. Only moderators and hosts will be able to see everyone's questions
- Disable the Polls tab
- Hide the People tab and leave it visible only to the host and moderators
- Hide the attendees' family names. Only the host and moderators can view full names.
- Allow attendees to download shared PDF presentations. By default, PDF's are not downloadable.
Thanks to our preview mode, you'll see that you'll be able to see the changes that you make on the webinar room directly.
| Make private?
||Hide tab completely?|
|Polls|| No (
👉 Important: if you make those changes after your webinar already started, you and your live attendees will have to refresh to see the changes. However, new attendees will have the new settings.