How Do I Add My Own Custom Terms?
Collecting Consent 💯
We will stock the consent of our registrations as it's required by the GDPR. It looks like this ↓
Custom Terms 📝
In addition, you can now add your own custom terms to the registration form!
- Just go to your Webinar Settings > Registration, and click on "+add a consent".
In the drop down menu, choose an existing consent or create one from scratch.
- Choose a name for your consent (this won't show on your registration form).
- Whatever you put in the Consent Text field will appear on your registration page.
- And don't forget to click on Save your data !
- Then check the box under Required if you want to make it mandatory for registration. If it is optional, such as a consent to receiving marketing emails, simply leave the checkbox empty.
Here is an example of some custom consents that you can add to your registration form 🙂
For more information on Livestorm and the GDPR, please check out our dedicated blog post.
If you need help on setting up your registration form 👉 How Do I Customize My Webinar's Registration Form?