How Do I Add My Own Custom Terms?
Collecting Consent 💯
We will stock the consent of our registrations as it's required by the GDPR. It looks like this ↓
Custom Terms 📝
In addition, you can now add your own custom terms to the registration form!
- Just go into your Webinar Settings, Registration settings, and click on + add a consent.
In the drop down menu, choose an existing consent or create one from scratch.
- Choose a name for your consent (this won't show on your registration form).
- Whatever you put in the Consent Text field will appear on your registration page.
- And don't forget to click on Save your data !
- Then check the box under Required if you want to make it mandatory for registration. If it is optional, such as a consent to receiving marketing emails, simply leave the checkbox empty.
To see how it will look on your page, just click on View registration page at the top of your Webinar Settings.
Here is an example of some custom consents that you can add to your registration form 🙂
For more information on Livestorm and the GDPR, please check out our dedicated blog post.
If you need help on setting up your registration form 👉 How Do I Customize My Webinar's Registration Form?