How Do I Dial into a Webinar?
Attendees who have trouble watching or listening to the live stream, due to their network, firewall or environment can call a number to join your event by phone.
The steps are pretty easy. In order to dial-in to any webinar or event:
- Attendees can click on the Help button found on the top right of the live stream.
- Or they can click on the "Encountering issues with audio or video?" message found right above the webinar sidebar.
Once they click Phone dial-in, then they'll be able to choose the country that they're located in from the pop-up. To listen to the webinar, your attendees can call the stated number, and then enter the 6 digit code to join the event and start listening!
Currently, we offer numbers from 13 countries (we will add new countries on demand):
- USA 🇺🇸: +1 888-220-0131
- France 🇫🇷: +33 1 82 88 57 10
- UK 🇬🇧: +44 800 060 8942
- Canada 🇨🇦: +1 431-301-5848
- Belgium 🇧🇪: +32 63 68 07 22
- Brazil 🇧🇷: +55 21 3500-2757
- Australia 🇦🇺: +61 488 838 181
- India 🇮🇳: +91 00 800 9190 564
- Ireland 🇮🇪: +353 76 888 7422
- Italy 🇮🇹: +39 800 597 032
- Mexico 🇲🇽: +52 55 7100 2779
- Greece 🇬🇷: +30 21 0300 3275
- Germany 🇩🇪: +49 89 20194042
Those numbers are free of charge if you are in the same country as the ones listed or if you have a phone subscription that enables you to call those countries for free.
Bear in mind that the attendee must connect to the webinar room first to access this popup and the number to dial. This feature is currently an alternative to watching the stream on a computer.
Also, attendees will only be able to listen to your live stream. If you're sharing a pre-recorded video for example, this won't be heard through our dial-in feature.
👉 Note that that this feature is not available for Livestorm Meet yet.
Need the dial-in code in advance?
You can now view the dial-in code for your upcoming sessions right in your dashboard, from the host view 🚀
1. Go to your People dashboard
2. Click on +filter with a session
3. Select the active column dial-in access code and voila 🎊
Feel free to share this with your registrants or add it to your emails as needed.
Coming next... We will be adding the dial-in code to the emails, calendar events, & loading room 🔜