Delete Your Workspace
So you've decided to delete your workspace? We'll be sad to see you go 😞
If you have a paid subscription, you'll be prompted to cancel your plan first.
Only the workspace owner (the person who created the workspace) can delete the workspace.
Upon deletion, all of your Livestorm data (participants, recordings, team members, stats, settings,...) will be permanently deleted.
Your workspace will automatically be deleted after 1 year of inactivity (no Team Member has signed in, no session has been created). You will receive a reminder 2 weeks before. If no action is witnessed in those 2 weeks, the workspace will be deleted.
- Go to your Account menu > Account settings.
- Select Workspace profile and click on Delete my workspace.
- You'll have to Cancel your subscription before deleting your workspace.
- A side panel will open and you can click on Cancel my subscription.
- Check all the boxes to make sure what it entails and click on Yes. This is the end (or Chat with us so we might find a solution that suits you).
- Follow the instructions for the final confirmation and click on Confirm cancellation.
- Your subscription is now canceled. You can go back to your Account Settings > Workspace profile to delete your workspace.
- Check all the boxes to make sure you understand what it entails to delete your worskpace and click on Yes. This is the end (or Chat with us so we might find a solution that suits you)..
If you were a paying customer, Livestorm needs to keep certain data for financial obligations in accordance with the French Commercial Code.
- Follow the instructions for the final confirmation and click on Confirm deletion and sign out.
- That's it, your workspace is now deleted 👌
Since we provide the flexibility and option to cancel at any time, you will not be refunded if you cancel your plan after your renewal date. Therefore, don't forget to cancel your subscription before your renewal date if you don't want to be charged again.