Connect 1000 Apps & Livestorm with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Livestorm to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Livestorm to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Livestorm"
- Use your credentials to connect your Livestorm account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Livestorm and Zapier .
When you will connect your Livestorm account to your Zapier account, it will ask you to enter your Livestorm's API key. You can find it just here in your account settings.
What "Triggers" do you provide?
Trigger events on Zapier mean that every time a certain action happens on Livestorm then it will trigger something in another app based on the data sent by this trigger.
Here's an example: if someone registers to your webinar you can transfer that profile to a MailChimp list.
So far, we provide the following triggers :
- New Registrant
- Webinar Published
- Webinar Started
- Webinar Ended (with or without line-items support). It will include all of the registrants and whether they've attended or not.
This list will be updated as we continue to ship new triggers.
If you need some workflows examples using those triggers you can refer to this blog post.
Can I use the other way around and create registrants?
Yes, you can. Zapier actions are available. You can add a new webinar registrant via Zapier, all we need is an email, first name, and last name. It's perfect if you want to use your own landing page using Instapage, Hubspot, Unbounce or Leadpages for instance.
Note that you can only send Email, First name, and last name to Livestorm using Zapier at the moment. More fields will be available really soon.