Turn Hardware Acceleration On in Chrome
We do everything we can to give you the best possible experience on the platform but sometimes it's out of our hands and you might encounter some issues going on stage or joining an Instant Meetings with your webcam and microphone.
If you see this warning message in the new Chrome version 88, don't worry, in this article, we're going to explain to you step by step how to turn hardware acceleration on and off in Chrome to fix the issue.
Turn Hardware Acceleration on in Chrome
Chrome settings by:
- Entering chrome://settings in the address bar or
- Using the Chrome menu and click on Settings.
- Select Advanced and then System.
- Enable "Use hardware acceleration when available".
- Restart Chrome and Join stage on your event or join your Instant Meetings room.