The Room Doesn't Load. Why?
Having trouble logging into the webinar room? In this case there are two possible scenarios:
A. You haven't been able to access the room since the beginning.
This may happen due to your network/firewall configurations. Here are the items you will need to check with your IT department:
- Open TCP port 443
- Whitelist the following domains:
- Let the web sockets through
- Open UDP port 3478
Once you're done with the settings you can test Livestorm and run a scan here. You must have green everywhere in the results.
B. You were able to access the webinar room before, but not anymore.
Does the room keep loading and you're not able to get in? You might be experiencing this issue due to an old cookie. In this case, please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Log out and log back into your account. Try to access the webinar room again.
- If it still doesn't work, open a private window and try accessing the room from there. If it works, it means that the issue is indeed related to your cookies / cache.
- Go back to your initial window and do a hard refresh (Cmd+Shift+R for Mac and Ctrl+Shift R for Windows).
- If nothing works, clear your cookies and cache stored in your browser.
- If none of these steps help please get in touch with us via the in-app chat or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for advanced troubleshooting.