Add Custom Code to Livestorm Pages
<body> HTML tag.
Our Custom code integration is available to customers with a yearly Premium subscription, monthly Premium subscription (if subscribed for at least 3 months), and customers on Managed Billing.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Add Custom Code to Your Pages
To add Custom code to your Livestorm pages, follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings menu and then Account settings.
- Click on Integrations and select the Custom code card.
- Paste your code.
- Click on Continue to the next step.
- Choose if you want your code to be applied on your Registration pages and/or the Company page.
- Choose if you want to enable the integration on the new events you will create.
- Click on Enable integration and check on the Integration menu that the status is green and "Enabled".
The Custom code integration you've just set up will not be enabled by default on events previously created. You need to enable it manually on each event.
Livestorm Tip 👉 If you want to use jquery as a programming language with our Custom Code integration, you will need to add this snippet of code before the rest of your code:
Enable Custom Code on Specific Events
Once you've enabled the integration (which applies to your workspace overall), you will need to enable the integration on each specific event that you want it to apply to.
In order to enable Custom code on specific events you've already created:
- Go to your specific event dashboard.
- Click on Settings and then on Integrations.
- Check the box to enable your Custom Code integration.
Now that you know how to set up the Custom code integration for your events, feel free to customize your Registration and Company pages! 😉