Connect Pipedrive & Livestorm
Why Connecting Livestorm and Pipedrive?
By connecting Livestorm and Pipedrive together you can send your registrants/attendees automatically to your sales pipeline, under a specific stage. This is great to make sure that your sales team will follow up on the leads you generate via your webinars.
How Does It Work?
1. Find Your API Key
First, you need to grab you Pipedrive API key. Go your Pipedrive account settings, under personal API and copy the sequence of characters. It looks like the screenshot below. If you can't find it, follow this tutorial.
2. Add Your Pipedrive API Key to Livestorm
Now you can go to your Livestorm account. Go to Settings > Integrations > Pipedrive and just fill the form with your Pipedrive API key.
3. Create Automation Rules
Based on your attendees behaviour you can trigger specific actions in Pipedrive.
- When someone registers. This will trigger each time someone registers to one of your webinars (via the registration page, the registration widget or Zapier).
- When someone attends the webinar. This will trigger only at the end of your webinars. The rule will fire actions for each registrant that has attended the webinar.
Actions available (aka what you can do on Pipedrive)
- Create/update a new contact and company.*
- Create/update a new deal in a specific stage/pipeline.
- Create an activity on a deal
*This means that this will update your contact if it is already in your Pipedrive. If it doesn't exist yet, it will create it. Also, we will never override existing data. We'll just add information that is missing.
When we create or update a contact or a company we make sure to pass the data from your registration form as well. Meaning that if you use our preset fields such as phone, company, website, first name, name, etc. we will map those fields with the ones on Pipedrive.
Note that you can make sure that this integration is enabled by default every time you create a new webinar. Just check that last box at the bottom.
Import note: integrations you set up will be disabled by default for your previously created webinars. If you want to enable the integration for a previous webinar, just go to the webinar settings page and you'll be able to enable it under the Integration part.