Add Live Interpretation to Your Event With Interprefy
You can reach an international audience even if you don't speak their language by using Interprefy with Livestorm. You’ll be able to tap into Interprefy’s live interpretation for your Livestorm event and communicate with your attendees in over 30 languages. You'll get your event translated in real time by a remote professional conference interpreter.
Live Interpretation is available for Enterprise customers.
You must have a contract with Interprefy BEFORE using it in Livestorm, otherwise it won't work.
In this article
Enable Interprefy in Your Event Room
To be able to use Interprefy during your event, you first need to enable it.
- Go to the App marketplace either from your dashboard or by clicking on the Apps icon inside your event room.
- From your dashboard:
- From your event room:
- Click on the Interprefy card you want to enable.
- Enable the app.
- Interprefy is now activated in your event room! 🎉
Use Interprefy in Your Event Room
Once you've enabled Interprefy, you can now start using it in your event room! Let's see how it works!
- Get your Interprefy token supplied by your Interprefy project manager for each event.
- Click on the Apps icon inside your event room.
- Select the Interprefy app in the list of your enabled room apps.
- Interprefy will open in the sidebar allowing you to enter your token for the session and then submit it.
- You can now start Interprefy!
- Mute the stage and select the interpretation language by clicking on the headphone icon.
- You can now hear the Interprefy representative live interpreting what the speaker says in the language you've chosen! 🎉
- To stop the live interpretation, click on the X at the top right corner of the window.