Share a Google File
You can share a Google file (Docs, Sheets, Slides) to work collaboratively with your participants in your room.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Go to the Share menu
- Click on the Share menu on your control dock
- Select Share a Google document on the menu
- Enter the URL of your Google file and click on Share
Find & copy the link of your Google file
If the file is private, it will not be displayed on the replay and some attendees won't be able to see it.
Paste the link of your Google file
- Paste the link of your Google file you've just copied
- Click on the Share button
Work collaboratively on your Google file
You can now work collaboratively on your file with your participants according to the authorization you gave them previously.
The navigation in the file won't be seen on the replay. The display will stay fixed on the original view.
Remove your Google file from stage
- Click on the X on the top right corner to remove your Google Document from the stage