Share a Mentimeter Presentation in Your Event Room
Who can use it? Workspace Owner, Admin
On which plans? All Plans
Mentimeter is a digital tool that helps people create interactive and engaging presentations or polls. It allows anyone who wants to engage with an audience to add interactive elements to their content, such as quizzes, polls, surveys, and open-ended questions. You can use Mentimeter during your event in Livestorm to make your presentations and communication more interactive and engaging.
You must have a separate account in Mentimeter.
In this article
Enable Mentimeter in Your Account Settings
Mentimeter is easily activated in Livestorm's App marketplace.
- Go to App Marketplace in your account settings.
- Choose Mentimeter from the list of available apps.
- Click the toggle to activate Mentimeter in the workspace account.
- You can now share your Mentimeter presentations in your events! 🎉
Share a Presentation in Your Event
Once you have activated Mentimeter in your account settings, you can access it directly in your event room.
- In your event room, click on Share from the bottom menu.
- Choose the option Share a Mentimeter presentation from the menu.
- Paste the link of your Mentimeter presentation into the appropriate box and click on Share.
- Your Mentimeter presentation is now shared on stage! 🎉
If applicable, you can share your presentation's voting access details in the chat!
Stop Sharing Your Presentation
Once you're done presenting your Mentimeter you can easily stop sharing it.
- Click on the X in the top righthand corner of the stream.
- Confirm that you want to remove this stream.
- Your Mentimeter presentation is now removed from the stage.