Add Plugins to Your Event Room
In addition to our Public API and Webhooks, we offer developers a way to personalize their Livestorm room experience by letting them build custom plugins.
Here's how it works:
- First, start by reading our documentation and developer guides about the plugin.
- Then, install our official plugins command-line interface (CLI).
- Generate a new API token in your Livestorm settings page dedicated to your plugin.
- Generate a new plugin using our CLI and use this token.
- Use the 'watch' and 'publish' commands to publish your private plugins to your Livestorm workspace.
- That's it, your plugin is now live! 🎉
To know more about plugins and start learning how to build yours, read our official documentation.
If your company is interested in building an official plugin and partnering with Livestorm to list it publicly, contact us at email@example.com.